Painful relationships violate our trust, causing us to close our hearts. But to experience the freedom and love God designed us for, we eventually have to take another risk.
Based on the book, Beyond Boundaries, by bestselling author Dr. John Townsend, this study takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a life of intimate relationships. Whether you're trying to restore a current relationship or begin a new one, Townsend gives practical tools for establishing trust and finding the intimacy you long for.
Beyond Boundaries will help you:
- Reinstate closeness appropriately with someone who broke your trust
- Discern when true change has occurred
- Reestablish appropriate connections in strained relationships
- Create a safe environment that helps you trust
- Restore former relationships to a healthy dynamic
- Learn to engage and be vulnerable in a new relationship as well
This class builds on the principles found in the best-selling Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. Join longtime Boundaries facilitator Mark Bradberry for this semester Equip Group. Format will include video, discussion, Q&A, and presentation. Participants are encouraged to purchase the participant guide.